HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services has entered the NE Florida market at Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Orange Park Medical Center. Enjoy the unparalleled stability only one of the highest ranked and largest national health care organizations in the country can provide. HCA Healthcare is the organization of choice for more than 1,200 APRNs, 38,000 physicians, 94,000 nurses, and 270,000 additional colleagues. No matter what kind of care your patients need or when they need it, you are part of an organization that can provide it.
We have immediate full-time and per-diem openings for TOP OF LICENSE Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Enjoy practicing in multiple specialty areas including trauma, obstetrics, cardiovascular, general surgery, and orthopedics, and perform regional blocks to support our robust opioid-sparing and ERAS programs
Qualified candidates value the delivery of expert patient care, embrace the vision of a high-performing practice and demonstrate a commitment to long term professional growth. Help us make this practice great for you and our patients!
- Certified by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- Experience in cardiovascular surgery, trauma, ERAS, regional anesthesia, and obstetrics is particularly valued
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Premium pay for hours worked in excess of scheduled shift PAID PER DAY
- Corporate stock discount purchase plan
- Yearly base salary adjustment
- $2500 toward CME annually
- 401k match increases with years of service
- Very competitive salary with additional call compensation
- Health insurance, professional liability insurance, & more!
About Memorial Hospital Jacksonville:
“Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.” Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
- level II trauma center
- Busiest ER in the area with 3 additional free-standing ERs located throughout the city
- Certified Stroke Center
- Dedicated Heart Center
- State-of-the-art Spine Center
- Memorial's Maternity Center - Special Beginnings
- Our Bariatric Center is an American Society for Metabolic & bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designation
- First hospital is the United States to receive the Joint Commission’s Disease Specific Certification for Sepsis
- Memorial’s Breast Center is the first American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence in Jacksonville – full
accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
About Jacksonville, FL:
With a population of close to 1.4 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals. Jacksonville has been ranked as one of the best cities for relocating families. Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K - 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children.
Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River. Enjoy playing golf, playing tennis or other popular sports such as wakeboarding, surfing, waterskiing and boating.