Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Minimally Invasive/Robotics trained Urologist to join our hospital employed Urology group. Candidate should have a desire to build comprehensive Urology program. We are looking for a candidate that is highly motivated and excited for the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a community with a great need for a Urologist.
- Competitive base salary
- earn up to 30% annual bonuses
- up to $200k medical school loan repayment
- up to $25k residency/fellowship stipend
- signing bonus
- 29 PTO days, ability to earn 5 extra PTO days when exceeding wRVU target
- 40 hours of PTO and $5000 CME allowance
- Moving allowance
- Pay for call program
- Shared with local private Urologist
- Call will be 1:3 when fully staffed.
- 20-30 patients/day
- Procedures average 8/day. SMD will work with team to determine case load.
- Physician will have ability to do Cysto Ureteroscopy with Fluoroscopy, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, Cystoscopy RGP w/Fluoro Bladder Biopsy, Cysto Transurethral Resection Prostate, Hydrocelectomy, Cysto TURP Bipolar, Interstim Removal.
- Office procedures include Vasectomy, Cystoscopy, and Prostate Biopsy
- Office equipment: Trophon Machine and Ultrasound Machine
- Hospital equipment - We have a standalone Urology suite. It has a fixed Siemens Uroskop Omnia max table. Olympus rigid and flexible scopes. Lumenis Pulse Moses Holmium laser. Boston Scientific Lithoclast. Stryker camera system. Gyrus PK Super Pulse SE.
- Will purchase Robotic Surgery System