Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center seeks an adult reconstructive surgeon to join four other orthopedic surgeons in a well-established, busy, hospital-employed, and single-office practice. The surgeons are supported by 1:1 PAs and NP’s as well as a dedicated ancillary staff. A strong orthopedic trauma program with (5) surgeons compliments our practice. In 2013 we opened our doors to a dedicated joint replacement unit and are certified as a Center of Excellence in Joint Arthroplasty program.
Orthopedic Surgeons at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center also enjoy:
- Robust compensation, benefits and, PTO packages
- RVU Incentive Bonus'
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program of up to 20K, with no max benefit
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance that offers:
- Weekdays 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (mixed between surgery and clinic)
- ER Call less than once per month, with first call going to mid-level provider.
- Dedicated OR Block Time (in both Main OR and Ambulatory OR)
- Leadership opportunities
- AND MUCH MORE!!
American Board-certification/board-eligibility in orthopedics and fellowship training in Adult Reconstructive Surgery required.
We can accommodate most Visa waivers for qualified applicants.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state's geography. Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations