San Diego, California (East or Central County)
NP/PA ENT Full-Time Opening
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group: 600+ Providers
Live and work in San Diego, California boasting miles of sandy beaches, incredible weather, major attractions, amazing outdoor activities and one of the most popular tourist destinations on the West Coast. San Diego is family friendly, with a diverse geography delivering a multitude of housing options and top-rated school districts.
- Group has 19 outpatient clinic locations throughout San Diego
- SRSMG is a large, multi-specialty group that offers patients convenient, coordinated & integrated care
- Group provides patients a full range of services across 29 different specialties in medicine
- All clinics have a lead RN, triage RN, LVNs and 1:1 Provider/MA ratio plus operations team
- Integrated EMR system allows for seamless communication amongst group PCP's & specialists
- Join a 600+ provider practice with dedicated Otolaryngology division
- The Otolaryngology Division is currently looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Division of Otolaryngology has a total of 9 Physicians and 5 APP’s
- Full-time working 5 days, 40 hours/week
- APP’s host their own standalone clinic
- Average of 18 patient per day
- New patient and follow-up visits
- Minor procedures including biopsy and excise lumps, bumps in head and neck, control epistaxis, steroid injection to middle ear, nasal endoscopy with debridement, etc.
- No call
- Minimum of 2 years of experience practicing as an NP/PA in an outpatient clinical setting is required to be considered for the position.
- Spanish speaking preferred
Competitive starting salary with excellent benefits package
About the Group:
Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, with 19 locations offering services such as primary and specialty care, laboratory, physical therapy, radiology, pharmacy and urgent care.
Founded in 1923, SRSMG was San Diego’s first multispecialty medical group. Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group has more than 500 physicians, 100 advanced practice providers and 2,800 staff members representing virtually every field of medicine dedicated to delivering the extraordinary level of caring called ‘The Sharp Experience’. ‘The Sharp Experience’ combines clinical excellence, advanced technology and patient- and family-centered care.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Group named as San Diego’s Best Medical Group in the San Diego’s Best Union-Tribune Readers Poll.
- Group achieved “Top 10% Recognition for Patient Experience and Quality” by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Sharp Rees-Stealy is the only medical group in San Diego County to achieve these two distinctions two years in a row and one of only four in California to earn the Quality recognition.
- Recognized by America’s Physician Groups in “Standards of Excellence Elite Status” 12 years in a row.
- Recognized for quality results and received full accreditation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance for our disease management program.
- Named Acclaim Award Winner by the American Medical Group Association signifying Sharp Rees-Stealy as one of the top medical groups in the nation.
- Named one of California’s top performing medical groups by the California State Office of the Patient Advocate in its edition of the Health Care Quality Report Card.