Part Time / Full Time, Podiatrist (DPM) ~ Bridgeport, CT Area
Join a team of podiatric physicians who are dedicated to providing their patients with the best possible care.
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH TO MEDICAL CARE ATTHE FAMILY FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALISTS
Our practice is seeking an experienced DPM to join our busy, well established group!
- Treat and diagnose common foot and lower leg ailments
- Surgical care
- Limb Salvage and complex cases
- Wound Care
- Foot deformities all age groups
- Patients with diabetes, arthritis and systemic diseases
- Sports injuries
- High risk foot care
Podiatrists at the Family Foot & Ankle Specialists will have affiliations with local area hospitals, Wound Care Centers and same-day surgery centers in Fairfield County.
- Outpatient office hours
- Shared call with other providers
- Active provider in limb salvage and complex case management
- Work closely with Infectious Disease and Vascular Surgery Teams
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- ED and Inpatient Consults
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- ABFAS Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Great work ethic with interpersonal skills is a must
For Additional Information about this great opportunity with the Family Foot & Ankle Specialists, Please forward C.V./references