Spanish Fork, UT – Spanish Fork Specialty Clinic
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- One BC/BE ENT physician sought to join our multi-specialty clinic
- Seeking a well-trained and highly motivated physician to open this new practice in an extremely fast-growing area
- Designated office space will be located on the campus of our newly opened, state of the art Spanish Fork Hospital
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Otolaryngology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Generous salary with additional compensation once on productivity
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Spanish Fork rests in the most southern end of Utah County with a population of approximately 39,443 and lies nestled between Utah Lake and the Wasatch Mountains. Utah County is one of the best places to live in the US with abundant seasonal recreation, great schools and a reasonable cost of living. Recreational opportunities abound in the area, including swimming, golfing, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking, camping, tennis, etc. Spanish Fork is within minutes of two major universities; Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University with numerous cultural events year-round. The 30-bed new Spanish Fork Hospital, anticipated to open in the Fall of 2020, will sit on approximately 45 acres east of I-15 and north of U.S. Highway 6.