Mercy Clinic is seeking a Pediatric Pulmonary/Sleep Physician to join a dynamic, innovative practice at Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Mercy Hospital Springfield:
- Level I Trauma Center caring for trauma patients of all ages including pediatric patient ages 0-18
- 90,000+ emergency visits annually with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department opening early Summer 2021 staffed by Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Medical and Pediatric Subspecialists - orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, and more system wide in Mercy Health Systems
- 30 bed pediatric unit - private rooms and flexible private or 2 patient rooms
- Dedicated trained pediatric staff - RNs, RTs, PT, OT, speech and Child Life
- Active involvement with medical, osteopathic, PA, and PNP education programs with faculty association with the University of Missouri -Columbia medical school
- 48 bed, Level III NICU
- 12 bed PICU
- System-wide Epic EMR
- One of seven St. Jude Affiliate clinics in the Nation
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- H1-B Visas Accepted
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Senior Physician Recruiter
Mercy Clinic Physician Talent Selection