Sarah Cannon is currently seeking an oncology advanced practice provider (nurse practitioner or physician assistant) for our transplant and cellular therapy program at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN.
• Certification as an advanced practitioner (NP or PA)
• Minimum of two years practice experience as an advanced practitioner
• Oncology experience preferred
• Full-time, Employed with Benefits
• Promotes customer service and ICARE Values
• Manages patient care in collaboration with physician sponsor
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice
• CME and dues allowance
About TriStar Centennial Medical Center:
• 741-bed comprehensive facility offering programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder and women’s services
• 32,500 + annual patient admissions, 87,500+ annual ER visits, 3,100+ staff, and over 1,000+ physicians
• The Blood and Marrow Transplant floor is an 11 bed unit at the Sarah Cannon Center for Blood Cancers, specially designed to offer an intimate environment, focused on healing and hope.
• The 3 North Hematology Unit is a 14 bed unit at the Sarah Cannon Center for Blood Cancers, specially designed to offer an intimate environment, focused on healing and hope. Our FACT accredited program offers more than 10 years’ experience performing a full spectrum of cellular therapies including autologous and allogeneic transplantation as well as immune effector cells.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.