First Physicians Group Silverstein Institute is a six physician Otolaryngology group in a highly desirable area on the West Coast of Florida with office locations in Sarasota, Venice, Lakewood Ranch and Longboat Key. We are offering an excellent opportunity for a full-time BC/BE Fellowship trained Laryngologist to join a comprehensive medical and surgical practice. The office is staffed with four (4) Advanced Practice Providers, Audiologists and a large team of support staff. The group is equipped with two video stroboscopes in the Sarasota and Venice office locations.
Sarasota Memorial is a CMS 5-Star rated hospital in Florida for its overall quality. It is the only hospital in Florida and one of just 52 across the nation to maintain their top rating since 2016. It has been named among the Top 100 Hospitals in US, the top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals in US in 2021, and it received an "A" Grade for Patient Safety in 2020. Additionally, it has been named a U.S. News High Performer in 2020-2021 and recently was named one of the world's best hospitals by Newsweek Magazine. SMH was one of 13 hospitals in Florida to make the list.
- Fellowship trained in Laryngology
- Licensed in Florida. We will consider candidates who are in process or may still need to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong surgical skills and clinical knowledge.
- Graduate of an ACGME accredited program.
- A 2-year employment contract and a competitive guaranteed salary.
- Comprehensive benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, 403B Retirement Plan, CME, and many other perks.
- Relocation allowance will be provided.
- As an employee of a public, State of Florida organization, physicians are entitled to sovereign immunity.
- We are a not-for-profit entity - 501(c)(3). Physicians can participate in the PSLF Program if employed by FPG.
Please contact Joelle Hennesey, Sr. Manager, Physician Services, for more information about the opportunity.
First Physicians Group is Florida's Gulf Coast leader in primary and specialty care with an impressive 26-year history in the community. With 270+ Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers in 30 different specialties and 42 practice locations, it is backed by the tradition and strength of Sarasota Memorial Hospital.