We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice in Aldie, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join an expanding practice and work alongside a highly-regarded family medicine physician, a nurse practitioner, physician assistant and tenured support staff
- Our practice provides the full scope of primary care services to all ages with a prominent focus on adult and geriatrics
- Physicians have access to provide in-house sleep studies, holter monitoring, spirometry and weight loss management
- Full time or part time schedule with very light call schedule
- Offering competitive compensation
About Aldie, VA:
- Located between Chantilly and Middleburg in Loudoun County, Virgina, Aldie is ranked as one of the fastest growing suburbs in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, and is a dynamic community with a highly ranked school district, vibrant culinary scene, and full calendar of local events and festivals.
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, residents of Aldie are located only 40 miles from our nation's capital and have easy access to multiple major international airports, roadways, and rail systems.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is also situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group