Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 465+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners that represents 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS). NGPG is currently recruiting an Advanced Practitioner to join our growing Inpatient Medicine practice in Gainesville, Georgia.
- Gainesville campus; Nighttime coverage from 7pm-7am; 7 days on/7 days off.
- Work with two dedicated night Physicians and one APP during your shift.
- Primary responsibility would include assistance with floor calls and ER admissions.
- Over 105 Hospitalists cover NGMC -Gainesville, NGMC- Braselton, NGMC-Barrow, and NGMC- Lumpkin
Experience and Certification:
- To qualify for hospital privileges, you must be a BC PA, AGACNP, ACNP
- FNPs who obtained certification prior to 1/1/15 with in-patient experience may be considered
- You must have at least one year of in-patient clinical experience in Hospital Medicine or Acute Care
- We are unable to accept recent graduates for this role
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Opportunity for Clinical Faculty status with two medical schools.
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
- Thriving economy and low cost of living
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 400+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,300,000 people in more than 13 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s four hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.