St. Luke’s University Health Network is seeking full time BC/BE Psychiatrists. St. Luke’s has been recently ranked as the #1 teaching hospital in the nation, a recipient of the prestigious 15 Top Health System award as well as recognized as a 100 Top Hospital for the ninth time by Watson Health.
We have adult inpatient opportunities at our Allentown, Lehighton or Quakertown campuses and outpatient opportunities throughout the Lehighton and Lehigh Valley area.
- Successful candidates will rotate 1:5 for weekend inpatient acute care coverage.
- We are recruiting for growth and expansion as we now encompass 176 inpatient beds across the network, 5 outpatient offices and we offer TMS and ECT.
- Dedicated AP support exists at each unit.
- This is an employed position in a growing practice with little to no night call
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- A substantial final year monthly stipend after sign on (Resident & Fellows)
- The opportunity to teach psychiatry residents and medical students
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 15,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania.
About the Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Areas
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philadelphia, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information, please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
*We do not sponsor visas
If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, please contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
St. Luke’s University Health Network