Eugene Therapy is a premiere mental health clinic dedicated to improving the lives of our clients with locations in Eugene, Bend, Portland & Corvallis providing outpatient psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families via onsite or remote sessions.
We are currently seeking an experienced Practice Supervisor to join our team located in Eugene, Oregon for clinical work, supervision, and practice management.
- Active and unrestricted Oregon License
- Certified Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Psychologist
- Approved Clinical Supervisor in the state of Oregon.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrates a high level of self-awareness of and commitment to provide culturally competent services and dedicating ongoing training and development in this area.
- Experience in managing and growing a team of like- minded professionals
Eugene Therapy is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health Network; one of the largest and fastest-growing private behavioral health companies in the US with over 2000 clinicians, 200 clinics and locations in 40 states. Our goal is to provide an excellent working environment and resources for clinicians, so they can focus on what they do best- providing exemplary care to clients.
Our providers enjoy a collaborative and collegial work environment with a full spectrum of mental health clinicians as well as access to our very prestigious physician leadership team.
- Up to $2,000 sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k plan with match
- CEU reimbursements & Professional Development opportunities
- Licensure reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling and Paid Time off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Administrative Support
Refresh Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.