Health First is a premier health system and the only fully integrated delivery network serving Central Florida
- Employed general urology position with Health First Medical Group covering Palm Bay Hospital.
- Clinic space in medical office building on hospital grounds.
- Practice call only – unassigned call satisfied by UroHospitalists
- ASC available within 20 minute drive.
- Da Vinci surgical robots on site and access to great ancillary services.
- High service demand due to growing population- be busy from Day 1!
- Large, established referral base of primary care and specialty physicians; anticipate up to 2 days of procedures when fully ramped.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Urology.
- High caliber, quality focused, innovative physicians should apply.
- Robotic training/experience preferred.
- Fellows and experienced physicians encouraged to apply.
About Health First
Health First has been providing quality care to Brevard county residents since 1995. Health First delivers healthcare services throughout Brevard County with a network comprised of 4 hospitals with 868 beds, a health plan, a multi-specialty medical group, and numerous outpatient/wellness services..
About Health First Medical Group
Health First Medical Group is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group on the Space Coast. It comprises more than 400 providers practicing at more than 25 office locations in over 50 different specialties.
About Palm Bay Hospital
Located on Malabar Road in the fastest growing area in Brevard, Palm Bay Hospital features 120 beds and 381 highly skilled physicians. Additionally, we serve our community with a 27-bed Emergency Department treating 49,000+ emergency cases a year.
Community - Florida’s space coast is a fantastic place to work and play!
- Centrally situated on the east coast of Florida, Brevard County is midway between Jacksonville and Miami and approximately 60 miles east of Orlando.
- Laidback coastal community nestled along the Atlantic Ocean with 72 miles of pristine beaches and year-round tropical weather.
- Highly-rated public schools (3rd in the state with 98% rated A/B).
- The Space Coast has a growing population of approximately 600,000, fueled by expansion of aerospace and defense industries, among others.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation with year-round fishing, boating, surfing, golfing, swimming, cycling, tennis, and more!
- Local and regional attractions include: Kennedy Space Center, Sebastian Inlet State Park, Brevard Zoo, Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios; Port Canaveral provides easy access to many cruises!
- Affordable living and automatic tax savings – no state income tax!
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus opportunity, Welcome Bonus, and Relocation Allowance
- Retirement Savings Options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, employee assistance program, and many other optional benefits ie. auto, legal, pet insurance, and more
Visit www.HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group.
Visit www.MelbourneRegionalChamber.com or www.visitspacecoast.com to learn more about our community.