Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Adult Hematologist to practice in our prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
• Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in malignant hematology and in further developing and supporting a leukemia/lymphoma service
• Be a key partner with the RMCC team of 15 Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 4 Pediatric Oncologists/ Hematologists, 5 Radiation Oncologists and 9 advanced practice providers combining to give comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy and radiation therapy
• 12 nurse navigators providing support for multiple cancer services including hematology
• Provides familial cancer program, risk assessment clinic and a survivorship program
• Hematology Oncology Fellowship launch in 2022 with developing CAR-T cell program
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Viozzi, Physician Recruiter