Ascension Saint Thomas West Infectious Disease Opportunity
Ascension Saint Thomas West Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious infectious disease physician to join our team. This is a great opportunity to partner with us to provide direct inpatient care.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call every 4-5 weekend
- Great working relationships with specialists and emergency room providers
- Cover primarily one hospital
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package
- Opportunity to care for a diverse patient population
- Transplant ID experience preferred
- Primary inpatient responsibility with plans to expand outpatient ID footprint
Ascension Saint Thomas West Hospital
Ascension Saint Thomas West Hospital provides adult specialty healthcare to the more than two million residents of Middle Tennessee, Southwestern Kentucky and Northern Alabama. Through our Christian healing ministry, we are committed to serving the greater Nashville area and surrounding communities by providing the highest quality healthcare in a caring, compassionate and faith-based environment.
Saint Thomas West by the Numbers
- 541 acute care beds, including 86 critical care, 80 special care and 140 telemetry beds
- 1,700 associates
- 750 affiliated physicians
- ~21,400 total admissions per year
- ~37,000 ER visits per year
About Ascension Health
In Tennessee, Ascension’s Saint Thomas Health operates nine hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover a 68-county area and employs more than 8,000 associates. Serving Tennessee for 15 years, Ascension is a faith-based non-profit health system which is the largest in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
BC/BE in Infectious Disease