Become a Valued Member of Your Hospital Team
Apply Directly Here: careers.vituity.com/job/CEAMUS210000ENEXTERNALENUS/Physician-Assistant-Union-Hospital-Terre-Haute
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of inpatient care in the hospital settings. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
Join the Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgment. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
Union Hospital Terre Haute – Terre Haute, Indiana
- A 42-bed facility that sees over 57,000 patients each year
- Leve III Trauma Center
- Union Hospital is Primary Stroke Certified and an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Terre Haute located along the Wabash River, with easy access to swimming, fishing, jet-skiing, and more
- Terre Haute is home to many higher institutions including Indiana State University and Rose0Hulman Institute of Technology
- Less than an hour and half from Indianapolis, which offers all type of metropolitan activities - dinning, theater, arts and more
- Seeking physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- New grads welcome to apply, but previously inpatient experience a plus
- Current state license a plus
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicants Only. No agencies please.