Dupont Hospital, a physician owned hospital in Fort Wayne, IN, in partnership with Allen County Cardiology, is seeking a quality BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to work in our growing community and healthcare facility. You will also have access to a multidisciplinary group of Primary Care Physicians, Cardiologists, Surgeons, Pulmonologists, Orthopedic surgeons and other Specialists in Ft. Wayne, IN.
- Once established, practice will be 50% clinic and 50% procedures
- Call 1:4
- No STEMI call!
- Nuclear medicine is a bonus
- Our hospital and Allen County Cardiology group have a long standing team of reputable and quality physicians who work collaboratively with administration, one and another, and our community.
- The office is located on the Dupont campus. It is an existing practice with two established cardiologists and the opportunity for growth within the practice and hospital.
*No Visa support.
- State of the art Cath lab with support of Interventional Cardiologists and Radiologists
- Boutique style, 119 bed hospital located in north Ft. Wayne
- Advanced Imaging and robotics all within Cardiology service line:STEMI, Ultrasound, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine and Laboratory services
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx cardiac PACS at the hospital
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health, Retirement & Vacation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinic draw of 1.2 M
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and culture; Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
www.visitfortwayne.com, www.cityoffortwayne.org, www.fwchamber.org