Full-time opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE family medicine physician interested in joining a highly respected physician-owned, adult medicine practice in Silver Spring, Maryland. Our practice philosophy is that we partner with our patients to provide compassionate, professional care. By offering outstanding primary care services to our patients, we foster an environment of respect and understanding. We are a group of dedicated professionals who function as a team, in a collaborative culture, practicing evidence based medicine.
- Our practice provides the full spectrum of primary care (preventative care, acute care and chronic disease management) to patients ages 16 and older in a multicultural, diverse community
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required (our staff is bilingual)
- Unique opportunity for a physician interested in partnership/ownership
- Full-time preferred, part-time schedule will be considered
- Utilize state-of-the-art services including population health management and opportunities for telemedicine, ACO distribution, desirable payor contracts
- In addition to seeing patients in the office, we also provide primary care service to the homeless via a contract with Montgomery County. We only expect our new physician to provide backup coverage for this, more if they prefer
- Opportunity for teaching local residents from Howard University if desired
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Silver Spring, MD:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Silver Spring is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Silver Spring’s walkable downtown atmosphere is the perfect place to live, work and play.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group