Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Obstetrician/Gynecologist daytime Hospitalist to serve its growing patient population.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- LDR model with Level 1 Nursery with 1000 + deliveries/year, with Albany Medical Center serving as our Regional Perinatal Center
- Hospital employed position includes a competitive salary, paid malpractice insurance, and transition stipend
- 12 hour 8AM -8 PM shifts averaging 14 per month
- 24 hour in house anesthesia and midwifery support
- Collegial working environment
- Dedicated to teaching medical students and surgical and medical residents, with academic appointment with Columbia University
- Integrated EPIC Electronic Health Record
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity. Easy access to Metro areas – Albany, Syracuse, New York City and Boston.