South Valley Vascular Medical Group
Vascular Surgeon Hospitalist
7 on/7 off – Partnership Track – Earn a GREAT Salary Working 26 Weeks a Year
Affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Heart and Vascular Institute
Healthgrades 50 Best Cardiac Programs in America 2017-2020
Healthgrades 2020 America’s 250 Best Hospitals
Kaweah Health Medical Center is home to six (6) residency programs: Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery, and Transitional Year.
- Join 5 Vascular Surgeons in Private Practice
- APP Support (NP, Ultrasound Techs, Office Staff)
- 2-Year Partnership & Ownership Track Available
- Top 3 Cases: angiograms, lower extremity bypass, & carotids
- Hybrid Suite in 2 Hospitals
- Dedicated Block Time in the OR
- $400K Base Salary + 100% of any collections from the hospitals!
- Potential to make $600k-$700K in Year 1
- Busy from Day 1
- Typical Week:
- 7on / 7off
- 1-3 surgeries & 5-10 consults/day
- Call: 24-hour when on, night call from home
- Always have 2 people on call
- Cover 3 hospitals
ABOUT KAWEAH HEALTH MEDICAL CENTER
The largest hospital in Tulare County and the only hospital in Visalia, CA, KHMC provides a variety of services including comprehensive cardiac care, open heart surgery, neurosurgery, minimally invasive procedures, and more.
- Service area: Tulare and Kings counties – 550k+ population
- 581 Beds; Level III Trauma Center and Stroke Center
- 8,200 surgeries, 5k deliveries, and 300 cardiac procedures a year and growing
- 100k+ ED visits annually
- Care for a large underserved population
Visalia, CA sits in the heart of the Central Valley and is referred to as the Gateway to the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Conveniently located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, approximately 3 hours from each, it is known for its rich agriculture, delicious dining, and its warm and welcoming small-town charm. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, easy commute to work, a family friendly community and economic opportunity.
There is an average of 275 sunny days a year. In the summer, temperatures range from the upper 90's during the daytime and drop to the low 80's in the evening. Winters are mild with average temps in the early mornings and evenings is in the low 40's and, during the daytime, in the upper 50's.
In addition to a central location and beautiful California weather, there is also a wide-array of local activities to enjoy. Boating, fishing and skiing are all nearby.