Community Hematology/Oncology Physician - Located at Davis Medical Center through WVU Medicine - Faculty Appointment
SALARY RANGE - $350,000 - $450,000, RVU based - competetive benefits package.
West Virginia University Cancer Institute and WVU School of Medicine are seeking a community-based hematology/oncology physician to practice at the Cancer Care Center on the campus of Davis Medical Center in Elkins, West Virginia.
The opportunity offers the chance to practice in an established community-based clinic, while also providing the backing and resources of the academic medical campus in Morgantown, West Virginia. Leadership responsibilies are also possible with clinical role.
You can make an impact fro day1, caring for patients from all over WV and the surrounding areas, while living in friendly, welcoming areas
Active Community: Recreational activities including skiing, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, fly fishing, golf, white-water kayaking, and even rock climbing are abundant in our region. Plus,
- Recently named one of West Virginia's Top 3 Weekend Getaways by the Washington Post
- Enjoy modest cost of living in a quaint town - one of only three West Virginia Certified Arts Communities
- Lively downtown with a variety of restaurants, boutiques, artisan shops, pubs & craft breweries, theater, coffee shops, local music and a variety of events every week
- Live in your dream home in the mountains, in a quaint neighborhood, or on several acres!
- Experience city amenities within driving distance: Pittsburgh, PA about 2.5 hrs; Washington, DC about 3.5 hrs; Charleston, WV under 2 hrs
Work / Life balance is waiting for you! Contact us today.