The Hematology-Oncology Division at the James P. Wilmot Cancer Institute, University of Rochester, is recruiting an Associate Professor or Professor to their growing Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Program. The successful candidate must be board certified/board eligible and have demonstrated outstanding research relevant to allogeneic and autologous stem cell transplantation and/or cellular therapy.
- Multidisciplinary FACT accredited program, offering allogeneic (matched related, haploidentical, matched unrelated and cord blood) SCT, autologous SCT, and Immune Effector Cell therapy
- Dedicated inpatient malignant hematology cell therapy unit with up to 31 beds
- Active clinical trial program
- Planned large expansion of dedicated cellular therapy outpatient clinic, apheresis and infusion clinic in 2022
- Independent or collaborative research programs having the potential for NIH-level grant or other lines of funding support
- Advise University of Rochester fellows, residents and medical students
- Work alongside MD and APP colleagues in a highly collaborative academic environment with comprehensive, multi-disciplinary teams including myeloma, leukemia, bone marrow failure and lymphoma
- Competitive salary and benefits package available
- B/E or B/C in Hematology/Oncology and must hold or be eligible for medical licensure in NY State
- Adult HCT and IECT training/experience
University of Rochester is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minority and LGBTQ+ physicians are encouraged to apply.