Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 412-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking a board certified/board eligible Wound Care Physician to join their local Wound Care clinic.
- Certified to perform sleep lab interpretations and function as the Medical Director for that service line.
- Wound Care experience required
- 1:2 call
- Hospital Employed
- Office is located within our multi-specialty office building adjacent to the hospital
- Visa sponsorship available
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 33,000 with a service area over 125K! U.S. News & World Report High Performers for COPD!
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance