Thoracic or Cardiothoracic Radiologist
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is building the future in their Imaging Institute by adding several services and locations to their network. We are recruiting full time Thoracic or Cardiothoracic Radiologist to join our team located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
- Providing a wide range of diagnostic services including plain film, chest CT (with cardiac CT, gated aortic CTA), TAVR and chest MR imaging (including cardiac MRI). Cardiac imaging is optional.
- Physician Assistants and residents will assist with clinical care and procedures.
- Opportunities to practice body imaging and general radiology are also available.
- Equipment includes 11 CT scanners, including 64 slice dual source CT, 128 slice CT, multiple 64 slice CT scanners, dedicated procedure CT scanners, and 16 slice PET CT. Computed and digital radiography. Nine 1.5 Tesla magnets. Up-to-date ultrasound equipment at all sites, generally Philips IU-22 or HD-11 units.
- Be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Show successful completion of fellowship training in the subspecialty of Thoracic Radiology or Cardiothoracic Radiology.
- Participate in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- Participate fully in a busy division which supplies services to four hospitals and three imaging centers.
- Actively participate in the training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to the residents and medical students.
- Faculty participates in and is a valued member of a number of multidisciplinary conferences.
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was named Zagat’s Top Food Town for 2015, and is recognized as one of the ‘most livable cities’ in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Ariel Steele | Allegheny Health Network