Breast Imaging Radiologist
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is building the future in their Imaging Institute by adding several services and locations to their network. We are recruiting full time Breast Imaging Radiologist to join our team located in Erie Pennsylvania.
- Providing a full range of breast imaging services to Saint Vincent Hospital, Allegheny Health Network including diagnostic and screening mammography, breast ultrasonography, breast biopsies and breast MR.
- Equipment includes digital mammography including Tomosynthesis unit. Wide-bore 1.5 T MRI with Sentinelle Breast Coil for imagining and biopsy capabilities with DynaCad. All ultrasound machines are modern Philips units.
- Be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology
- Must meet all requirements of the Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Show successful completion of a six month or one year dedicated breast imaging fellowship.
- Participation in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city, located on the southern shore of our namesake lake. Erie is the Flagship City and Pennsylvania’s primary access point to the Great Lakes. Erie is home to several professional performing arts groups and semi-pro sports teams with plenty to do on land or water. Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. Home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great public and private schools, five universities, 27 area golf courses, skiing and tubing, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and all at a reasonable cost of living.