The CHEMED Health Fast Track department has a full-time or part time opening for an experienced Physician Assistant comfortable working with children (age 6 months and up). The ideal candidate will have experience working in an urgent care or ER. The PA will be handling urgent but non-emergent conditions in a primary care setting. Some evening shifts are required, a Sunday rotation as well. Sign-on bonus or loan forgiveness benefits available to those candidates who qualify. If you are someone who passionate and caring, that handles fast paced environments and competing priorities well, this is your opportunity to join our team.
- Assess health status by obtaining relevant health and medical history.
- Performs a physical exam based upon the age and patient history Identifies significant health and medical risk factors. Documents findings.
- Orders, interprets and evaluates laboratory test and other diagnostic studies to assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Develops a diagnosis by analyzing and synthesizing collected data.
- Develops and implements plan of care in collaboration with the physician, patient.
- Prescribe and monitor medications according to applicable state APN formulary and CCF policy.
- PA license, CDS, DEA.
- BLS Healthcare Provider Required.