Avera Medical Group Radiology
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health System
Avera Medical Group Radiology is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible fellowship-trained Neuroradiologist. This is an outstanding opportunity to join four other Neuroradiologists in a growing practice in a progressive and vibrant community with an expanding population.
- Greater than 90% Neuroradiology, 1-2 general radiology days/month
- Neuroradiology call only, night hawk coverage after 5 PM
- Weekends 1:4
- Up to 12 weeks of vacation
- State-of-the-art Neuroradiology practice with all modalities, serving thriving Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Oncology and ENT practices
- Active stroke service with Interventional Neurologist on staff
- Competitive salary and benefits
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Community needs loans
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Academic opportunity with medical school affiliation
Avera Medical Group:
- A 97% retention rate among Physicians and Physician Engagement and Satisfaction that exceeds National Benchmarks
- Region’s leading health care system with more than 200 clinics and 33 hospitals covering 60 specialties across South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.
- A comprehensive network of service lines, allowing physicians to work together to create best practices and deliver consistent care
- Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available.
Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life and an excellent place to be successful!
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center is a member of Avera Health, a regional family of more than 300 healthcare facilities in the five-state region. Avera McKennan is a 545-bed, non-profit, Catholic facility and Level II trauma center.
Sioux Falls is South Dakota’s largest city with a population of 200,000. Sioux Falls has a very low crime rate, high-quality education, family-friendly neighborhoods, and access to abundant outdoor activities.