Primary Care Physician Leader
MyCare Medical Group is a leading Management Services Organization (MSO) providing high quality health care to Medicare and Medicare Advantage patients in 33 centers within 6 counties in the state of Florida and growing. We are currently in the market for physician interested in our center located in Pompano Beach.
Our goal is to provide to our patients the exceptional service. Hence, MyCare Medical is experiencing exponential growth and is in search of quality and committed physician leaders to help guide our team to the next level.
At MyCare Medical, our physicians and friendly, professional staff provide VIP care from the moment patients enter our clinics. We have one common goal, providing quality health care. We take pride in coordinating patient care whether it is at one of our state-of-the-art clinics, specialist offices, rehabs, or at the local hospitals.
MyCare Medical is looking for dynamic Primary Care Physicians leaders with a patient-centric mindset to provide world-class patient care. If you are looking for your next opportunity to be your last opportunity, MyCare Medical is the place!!
Each MyCare center is like a MEDICAL HOME for our patients.
- Monday-Friday 8-5 no weekends
- Manage a Patient Panel of 400-500
- Detect and manage chronic diseases
- Develop patient strategy to reduce hospitalization and ER visits
- Collaborate with Case Managers and Specialty Providers
- Educate patients on the value of compliance
- Minimal on Call BY PHONE
- Generous Base Salary
- Robust Bonus Plan
- 15 days PTO/CME with CME allowance
- Paid license and certifications
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 6 paid Holidays
- Completed US residency program in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Current unincumbered state license
- No current malpractice issues
- Managed Care experience preferred
- Comfortable with use of Electronic Medical Records (EcW)
- Bilingual a plus