Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to provide specialist services to our team as a 1099 independent consultant. Concentra Advanced Specialists assist in the management of medically complex patients, expedite return to work and functional restoration. Working collaboratively with medical and therapy providers, you will provide specialist services, both non-surgical and surgical, for orthopedic and neuromusculoskeletal work related injuries. In addition, you will communicate with employers and take an active role in the case management. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
- Half a day per week or biweekly
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice
This position is an independent contractor role for Concentra. Compensation for services is determined by a revenue share model.
- Preferred experience in treating patients with work related injuries
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Surgery
This is 1099/Contractor, supplemental practice opportunity.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra!