Denver / Lone Tree, CO 80124
Colorado Gynecologic Oncology Specialists will welcome a third physician to the campus of Sky Ridge Medical Center in south Denver Colorado suburbs.
- ACGME accredited fellowship training and BE/BC in gynecologic oncology
- Experienced in minimally invasive gynecology oncology; robotic training required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in participating in tumor boards
- Desire to showcase physician’s expertise through tasteful social media platforms and community activities
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive hospital-employed benefit package
- 401k matching, discounted employee stock purchase
- Career pathway and collegiality of a 185+ hospital leading healthcare system
About Colorado Gynecologic Oncology Specialists / Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Specializing in gynecologic malignancies and complex gynecologic surgery
- Dr. Jeffrey James and Dr. Emily Landers are the first to exceed 1000 robotic procedures in Colorado.
- Practice includes chemotherapy management, survivorship and patient navigation supported by 10 ancillary staff comprised of APPs, certified chemo RNs, RNs and MAs.
Sky Ridge Medical Center, a Level II Trauma Center, is a full-service, 284-bed destination hospital.
- Reputation for clinical excellence demonstrated by CMS 5 Star rating
- Healthgrades’ Patient Safety Excellence award
- “A” rating from the Leapfrog group
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Highest volume deliveries in south metro Denver, awarded Colorado Parent’s top hospital birthing center
- Located on a 57-acre campus at the southwest corner of I-25 and Lincoln Avenue in Lone Tree, Douglas County, Colorado (south Denver Metro area).
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the West and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing cultures and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities or equestrian properties with rural acreage.