Internist needed for busy primary care practice at LewisGale Hospital – Alleghany in Low Moor, Virginia
- Can support J1 Visa
- Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
About LewisGale Hospital – Alleghany and LewisGale Regional Health System
- Outpatient only medicine
- Immediate patient base
- Practice located in the hospital
- 156-bed facility
- 15 psychiatric beds
- Received the Virginia Health Quality Center Gold Achievement Award for excellence in quality care measures
- Second largest private employer in Alleghany County
- LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
Low Moor provides a unique small-town charm coupled with the natural beauty of the Alleghany Highlands. We welcome you to discover the rich history of the region and enjoy year-round outdoor recreational activities. Alleghany County has a low cost of living and a great school system, including a state governor's school. Low Moor is also in close proximity to The Homestead in Bath County, VA, a historic resort with hot springs, golfing, and skiing, as well as The Greenbrier in nearby White Sulphur Springs, WV.