Cerner Corporation is currently hiring a full time Physical Therapist for our on-site health center for the Union Wellness Center in Warrenville, IL! This health center has a proactive, educative approach where patients are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
As a Physical Therapist on our team you will conduct exams and develop plans, within the scope of professional license, to evaluate and treat injuries and chronic conditions. This includes preparing and carrying out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, and prevent physical dysfunction in the patients. You will also spend your time educating and counseling members about preventative care, use of prescribed medical treatments, and fitting and adjusting prosthetic and orthotic devices. Join our team today!
*This position has a projected start date of early September 2021*
- At least 8 years total combine higher education and related work experience, including:
- 1 year direct patient care work experience
- 7 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of this job including:
- Masters degree in Physical Therapy or equivalent relevant work experience
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist (state of IL)
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited program
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or near the Warrenville, IL area