Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a FT Medical Assistant for our on-site health center for a large, local employer in Warrenville, IL. This health center has a proactive, educative approach where employees are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for interviewing patients, measuring vital signs such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight and height and recording information on patient's charts in an electronic medical record. Other duties include preparing and rooming patients, performing inventory and ordering supplies, administering immunizations/shots and performing various administrative tasks. Recent phlebotomy experience is required. Join our team today!
*This position has a projected start date of early September 2021*
- High School Diploma
- Certified as a Medical Assistant or completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- At least 1 year of work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care health center setting
- Basic Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Ability to promote wellness activities
- Phlebotomy experience
- Patient triage
- Located in or willing to relocated to the Warrenville, IL area
- Willing to work on a flexible scheduled as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned