UPMC North Central – part of the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center - located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania has an opportunity for an ABR boarded/eligible Radiation Oncologist to join our dedicated, nationally-recognized Cancer Care team. Assistant Medical Directorship available for qualified candidate!
- State-of-the-art outpatient facility rivals the nation’s best – radiation oncology services with two Varian Linear Accelerators: Trilogy & EDGE, Varian Brachytherapy HDR unit, GE CT, Eclipse planning and premiere office space
- Stereotactic, IMRT and 3D treatment options
- Eclipse treatment planning software
- Full complement of certified technical staff
- Cancer specific international EMR (ARIA)
- Related cancer specific services include patient navigation, physical therapy, financial and nutritional counseling, survivorship care clinics and more
- Experienced colleagues & effective leadership
UPMC in North Central Pa. consists of five hospitals, including UPMC Cole, UPMC Lock Haven, UPMC Muncy, UPMC Wellsboro, and UPMC Williamsport, and various medical office locations. Our network of more than 600 experienced physicians, surgeons, mid-level providers, and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent health care through a wide range of services. Caring for a 12-county region, we employ practitioners in a broad range of specialties recognized at the national and state levels for quality of care. In fiscal year 2020, we provided more $51.5 million in community benefit to those in the regions we serve.
UPMC in North Central Pa. serves a thriving rural community with affordable housing and strong school options. There is always something to do — local festivals, community events, and a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, boating, and skiing throughout the region. Williamsport has a vibrant cultural scene, excellent restaurants with diverse cuisines, a regional airport, two colleges, and is within a three-hour drive to urban life in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York, and Baltimore.