We are currently looking for a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our comprehensive, multi-specialty group in Savannah, Georgia.
- Our team includes more than 120 healthcare professionals encompassing more than 20 specialties and services in the Savannah, Richmond, Hill, Pooler, Rincon, Baxley, Bluffton, Hilton Head, and Hinesville communities
- We are looking to expand our multi-specialty practice to offer Rheumatology services to our patients
- Our doctors deliver high-quality care that is based on best practices
- Full-time schedule, very light call
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
About Savannah, GA:
- Savannah is a coastal city in Georgia that is well-known for its manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, trendy boutiques, ghost stories, and antebellum architecture.
- The community is located Southeast of Atlanta, North of Jacksonville, FL, and is less than 15 miles from the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport.
- Savannah is consistently named as one of the “world’s friendliest cities,” as this coastal town has a world-class reputation for hospitality and grace.
- The charming Southern escape of Savannah is separated from South Carolina by the Savannah river, and is the largest urban historic district in the nation, offering endless places to explore and countless activities such as boating, camping and hunting.
- Several educational institutions such as Emory University, one of the world’s leading research universities, are within close proximity to Savannah.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group