Post- Acute Care Physician Opportunity- Family Medicine or Internal Medicine – Buffalo , New York
General Physician, P.C. is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our Post- Acute Care team.
This position is Monday through Friday.Our Post-Acute team provides medical services for various Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Long Term Care facilities throughout Niagara and Erie County. Our goal is to remove barriers, improve access and provide state of the art care to achieve the best clinical outcomes for our patients and the facilities we serve. The Attending Physician is responsible for managing health problems and coordinating health care for patients in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations and standards of care -assessment of health status, diagnosis, development of plan of care and treatment, implementation of treatment plan, and evaluation of patient status.
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all of your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed and meet HEDIS and PCMH requirements.
- Clinical Pharmacy and Nutrition Services Team available to assist you.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with excellent income potential
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Health insurance,
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
Please submit a CV with resume