An award-winning organization committed to patient-focused care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible candidate for a hospitalist role. Experience as a critical care physician is preferred but not required. This position includes an opportunity for leadership while working within a comprehensive health care network that employs the region’s top physicians and support staff and utilizes the latest technology, equipment, and facilities.
- Competitive compensation with the option to pick up additional shifts
- Sign-on bonus + additional stipend
- Loan repayment
- Epic EMR
- Opportunity for a flexible schedule—work only 21–22 weeks per year
- 13 shifts per month
- Average patient consensus is 10 per day
- Fairview Range is an affiliate of M Health Fairview, a partnership of Fairview Health Services, the University of Minnesota, and University of Minnesota Physicians. Together, we offer access to breakthrough medical research and specialty expertise as part of a continuum of care that reaches all ages and health needs.
Filled with scenic spaces and friendly individuals, this inviting Midwest town is a wonderful place to call home. Whether you’re seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement, you’ll find all you need here.
- A low cost of living + beautiful housing options, including waterfront homes and secluded forest access
- Great local school system—an ideal place to raise a family
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors—hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, horseback riding, and snowmobiling trails
- World-class hunting and fishing
- Airport located less than 10 minutes from the hospital
- Easy access to Duluth, Lake Superior, and nearby state and national forests