Dignity GoHealth Urgent Care - San Francisco, CA
We're looking for an experienced Medical Director (MD/DO) to join our team, dedicated to impacting clinical outcomes, drive patient safety, quality and build strong relationships.
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with Dignity Health, creating a strong network of urgent care centers serving the vibrant San Francisco Bay Area. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care. Within the region, GoHealth has 13 centers.
· Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds required
· Minimum of two (2) years of clinical leadership / administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, required.
· Successful track record building, developing and leading high-performing medical teams; he or she must have strong analytical, management, delegation, organizational and administrative skills to develop and mentor a high performing team.
· Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Proven track record of flexibility and fluidity in managing many responsibilities, acting as a "coach" and manager while simultaneously managing multiple operational centers.
· Possesses the tenure, knowledge, and skillset necessary to bring authority to new and existing relationships, both internal and external among physicians and non-physician executives.
· Must possess recent experience in generally accepted and currently used methods and techniques.
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Lee Meyer directly. We look forward to hearing from you!