North Kansas city, MO 64116
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is seeking a BC/BE Physician for our PRN (as needed) opportunity! Located at: 6401 Front Street, Kansas City, MO, your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center.
- Clinical environment w/minimal travel
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
Employees with Concentra enjoy work and life equally!