We are currently hiring a BC/BE neurohospitalist to join our multi-specialty physician practice, Health First Medical Group, in Melbourne, FL.
- Practice Location: Holmes Regional Medical Center
- 514 beds, Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center of Excellence
- Brevard’s largest center for the treatment of Strokes
- A roof-top landing site for the First Flight EC135 medical helicopter has dedicated elevator access to the stroke intervention services
- First and only hospital in Brevard to offer life-changing Interventional Neuroradiology procedures
- Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off (7am-7pm) with 3 Neurohospitalists on per shift
- Desired Procedures/Case Mix: EEG, EMG, Epilepsy, Strike, IVTPA
- Average patient volume: 13-15 patients
- Call Structure: Share night call with other Neurohospitalists (1:3)
- On call every 3rd night of the week; since there are 3 neurohospitalists working per shift, one week you will have 2 days of night call and the other week you will have 3 days of night call
- Call volume is very light average 5 phone calls/month and rarely called in Neurohospitalists are only called in when the case is ready (silver platter service). Our certified Telestroke program assists greatly with call.
Health First Medical Group:
- Health First Medical Group is part of Health First which is a regional health care organization based in Brevard County with more than 400 providers practicing at more than 25 office locations in over 50 different specialties. Health First Medical Group is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group on the space coast.
- Eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or current Florida license
- DEA license is required
- U.S. citizen or green card; no VISA assistance available
About Melbourne, FL:
- Located 70 miles southeast of Orlando, Melbourne is one of the Space Coast’s most popular metro areas offering a mixture of historic sights and coastal living.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in 2019.
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and the University of Central Florida.
- Situated just a few miles from several beautiful Florida beaches and are close to major airports, shopping and many Florida attractions.
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and private schools and great housing options.
Compensation & Benefit Package:
- Competitive Base Salary & Bonus opportunity
- Retirement Savings Options
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, supplemental & dependent life)
- Other: fitness center membership, childcare services, paid vacation, education stipend, relocation allowance, relocation bonus, employee assistance, and many other optional benefits including auto, legal, pet insurance, and more
Visit HF.org to learn more about Health First and Health First Medical Group.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of 600 practices with 2,400+ providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group