Join 6 Oher Well-Established Cardiologists
Employed General Cardiology Opportunity
Join an already Elite Cardiology Program.
- Top-tier compensation package - Current providers including the newest member of the practice are earning well in excess of $1M per year.
- Student Loan Program - Signing Bonus - Paid Relocation
- Directly employed by this award-winning hospital
- Group sees over 2000 new patient visits per year and has over 15,000 established patients
- 1:6 Call - 4 and a 1/2 day work week - True Work/Life Balance
- TAVR Program
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This Southern region is experiencing an unprecedented amount of growth due to an increase in the industrial sector, leading to predictions of a 15 percent population increase over the next five years. A lower cost of living in safe and attractive neighborhoods, an exceptional school system (both private and public school), make this an ideal place to have a balanced and fulfilled lifestyle.
- This thriving community offers a diverse mix of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking camping, and water sports
- A "Sportsman’s Paradise" for those who enjoy hunting and fishing
- Easy access to Houston, New Orleans and the Beaches on the Gulf Coast
- Here the arts thrive, complete with exhibits, festivals celebrating the arts, music, concerts, and theatre
- Downtown has been revitalized and it brings the perfect charm to this warm community
Job ID: CD 11814379