Holy Name Medical Center, located in Teaneck, NJ is pleased to announce its new Psychiatry Residency Program. We are currently seeking a Program Director to found and lead its new GME program. The position will include leadership, administrative, teaching and patient care responsibilities.
- Successfully oversee the ACGME certification process, and ensure ongoing maintenance of certification and compliance with ACGME requirements
- Responsible for all aspects of program development and growth
- Develop high-quality educational curriculum and experiential rotations per ACGME requirements
- Lead the interview, selection and on-going mentoring and development of faculty physicians and staff, including the Clinical Competency Committee
- Lead the interview, selection and on-going monitoring and evaluation of residents
- Ensure effective program partnerships with hospital, clinics and staff
- Program will be affiliated with Mount Sinai Health System
- Go live – Summer 2023
To qualify for consideration, successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in administrative, educational and/or clinical services in an ACGME accredited psychiatry residency program required.
- Ideal candidates will have experience as a Core Faculty, Associate Director or Director of a Psychiatry Residency Training Program.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in teaching in a Psychiatry residency program preferred.
- Board Certified M.D or D.O.
About Holy Name Medical Center
Holy Name Medical Center is a comprehensive 361-bed acute care facility, which provides technologically advanced, compassionate and personalized care across a continuum that encompasses education, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and wellness maintenance. The Medical Center, located in Bergen County, N.J., has nearly 4,000 employees and admits about 30,000 patients each year.
The Medical Center has a national reputation for providing culturally sensitive care to a diverse population, drawing patients from across the New York City region to its specialty centers and renowned doctors. The hospital is known as a high quality, low cost provider of extraordinary clinical care given by compassionate, highly-trained physicians and staff. That is why ThisPlaceIsDifferent.org.
The Medical Center offers a robust physician network, known as Holy Name Medical Partners, which includes many of the area's most highly respected physicians, from family practitioners to the most sophisticated surgeons and cancer specialists. Each physician provides personal attention and creates an exceptional health care experience for every patient, with well-staffed offices throughout Bergen and Hudson counties that make it easy for patients to schedule appointments at their convenience.
For consecutive 15 years, Holy Name has been listed on NJBIZ Magazine's Best Places to Work, the only hospital in the state to earn the distinction. It remains one of the few independent hospitals and soon to be New Jersey's only independent Catholic hospital.