The Advanced Practice Clinician encompasses both Nurse Practitioners and Certified Physician Assistants. This position entails the initiation and maintenance of medication assisted treatment primarily, but not exclusively for opioid dependence. This position reports to the Regional Director of Operations and to the Regional Medical Director. Qualifications Must be a licensed healthcare professional. Demonstrated ability for interpersonal and communication skills. Superior organizational skills. EMR experience and computer fluency. Professionalism in all communications internally and externally. Team player with high adaptability. Ability to improve with feedback and constructive criticism. Limited travel is possible.
Must be a licensed healthcare professional. Demonstrated ability for interpersonal and communication skills. Superior organizational skills. EMR experience and computer fluency. Professionalism in all communications internally and externally. Team player with high adaptability. Ability to improve with feedback and constructive criticism. Limited travel is possible.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Dependent body mobility to access a standard office environment with shelves and drawers of varying heights.
- Vision sufficient to read a computer screen, and printed text and hand written documents.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis.
- Stamina to sit and/or stand up for hours at a time. Ability to transport, lift or carry essential work-related materials or items up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to communicate clearly in person and over the telephone, and in various forms of written communication.
- Mental stamina for problem solving. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to document, recall, and explain detailed trainings, conversation, or events, and apply oral/written instructions, as needed.
- Will be required to work in an office environment and be able to travel to other site locations and applicable locations in the community.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and clean driving record.
- Providing medication assisted follow up care to patients enrolled at CleanSlate Centers.
- Administering Naltrexone (Vivitrol) injections.
- Choosing the appropriate medication assisted therapy regimen for a given patient.
- Reviewing new protocols and suggesting amendments/changes when requested.
- Assisting in training of new/prospective employees as requested by Clinical Educators.
- Maintaining a schedule of patients per the productivity expectations reviewed upon hire.
- Participating in committees/special projects as assigned by leadership. Participating in staff meetings designed by the site physician leader.
- Participating in quarterly company meetings. Assisting with coverage in other regional sites designated upon hire when there are needs due to vacation or illness.
- Completing all clinical notes by the end of the workday.
- Maintaining all licenses, credentialing materials and certifications to allow continuation of practice.
- Reviewing complex clinical cases and other extenuating circumstances with the site physician leader or Chief Medical Officer as appropriate.
- Any and all other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Acceptable and reliable attendance and punctuality