WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join us at Franciscan Physician Network Cardiology Dyer located in Dyer, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Hospital Rotation Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Weekend Call: 5:00 p.m. Friday – 7:00 a.m. Monday
- Night Call: Shared amongst physicians
- Average outpatient volume: 16 – 23 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 22 – 23 per day, during hospital schedule
- Outreach to Crown Point
- Common Diagnoses:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Structural Heart Disease
- Nurse practitioner support
- Telehealth is offered
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 13 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel.
Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially insured base of employees.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330 acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shore's agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers' markets