Northwest Health System is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to be employed at our new location in East Tucson. New Level III Trauma Facility Projected to Open December 2021. Proceduralists will be able to do cases before the hospital opens at our other locations. Two or more years’ experience preferred.
- Employed Opportunity
- Incoming provider will rotate between established practice in Tucson & new facility in Eastside Tucson
- Potential Interventional Call – 1:3
- Potential Non-Invasive Call – 1:5
- 24/7 Anesthesia Coverage Available
- Office Space Available
- Level III Trauma
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Northwest Medical Center Houghton will be a 124 bed facility located in East Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology with a Cath Lab, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, and inpatient tele-neurology, GI, Pulmonary and a Women's Center including a level II NICU.
Northwest Allied Physicians (Allied) is growing MSG that is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare, which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita, two free-standing emergency centers, three Urgent Care facilities and two Surgery Centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
Work. Live. Play.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- Highly coveted metro area – 1 million population
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "Astronomy Capital of the World"
- Surrounded by mountains and the beautiful Sonoran desert
- Growing biotech industry bringing highly educated employees to the community
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways!
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Tucson is UNESCO's first City of Gastronomy in the United States. A foodie paradise!
- US News & World Report voted NMC Best hospital in Tucson metro area, Best Regional Hospital, and the 4th Best Hospital in Arizona. US News & World Report also voted NMC high performer in Congestive Heart Failure.
No visa assistance, at this time