Seeking Psychologist (PsyD)
Mercy Health Springfield
Mercy Health Physicians in Springfield, Ohio has an exciting opportunity for a psychologist (PsyD) to join our busy employed practice. Join an established group with an excellent reputation in beautiful Springfield, OH located between Dayton and Columbus. We offer a fulfilling professional life in a great setting!
- Join an experienced provider to meet community need for mental health services in the market.
- The services provided will help support quality initiatives as well as network utilization.
- The position will also improve patient access by having a tele-psych option of 20-30% with 70-80% face to face visits.
- Prefer candidate to have some pediatric training as well as adult behavior / mental health.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package
- EPIC system-wide
- Friendly work environment with a strong collegial team
- Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and the 5th largest Catholic Healthcare System in the United States
Be an integral part of a family-focused community with wonderful parks and outdoor activities with the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas and airports.
Springfield is situated on the Mad River, Buck Creek and Beaver Creek. We are home to the 80-mile-long Little Miami Scenic Trail beginning with the Buick Creek Scenic Trailhead in Springfield and ending further south in Newtown, Ohio. The trail is very popular among hikers and cyclists. The city is also home to beautiful Wittenberg University, a liberal arts college and Clark State Community College, Ohio's first technical college.
To learn more please email your CV and contact:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Mercy Health Physician & APC Recruitment