Outpatient Geriatric Psychiatrist, Central Virginia
Join our established Psychiatry team in Central Virginia as a Geriatric Psychiatrist.
Psychiatric care is well-received and trusted in Lynchburg, Virginia and extends to the 250,000+ population in Central Virginia.
Outpatient Geriatric Psychiatry – CMG Piedmont Psychiatric Center
- A multidisciplinary, collegial team: psychiatrists, psychologists NPs and PAs, and counselors
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) and Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) available
MEDICAL GROUP HIGHLIGHTS:
Centra Medical Group is part of Centra, a nationally recognized Virginia healthcare system encompassing four hospitals, regional medical centers, and more than 60 primary care/specialty practices. Centra Medical group is phsician kead and fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on physician satisfaction.
As a physician with Centra Medical Group, you can expect:
- Top Tier compensation range
- $20,000 in upfront compensation (Sign-On-Credentaling Bonus)
- Up to $100,000 in student loan repayment
- Up to $10,000 in relocation reimbursement
- Up to $7,500 CME reimbursement + 5 days for CMEs
- Best rated benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and malpractice, life and disability insurance and 403(b)
Best of all, you'll be working in a community that's renowned for its quality of life. The Lynchburg region has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, CNN Money, and Kiplinger.com for its mild climate, low cost of living (17% below national average), and its abundance of cultural, educational and recreational assets. You’ll find an amazing diversity of housing options here, ranging from historic homes to lakefront condos...all situated just a few hours' drive from Washington, DC, mountain ski resorts, and coastal vacation retreats.