We are seeking an OBGYN for a practice in Bartlett, a thriving suburb of Memphis. The providers at this practice are serious about work and the quality of care they provide to patients. Memphis, Tennessee is renowned for its music and food. Home to Beale Street and the world’s best BBQ this city has it all from professional sports, shopping, universities, and unrivaled history.
- 3 Clinic days, 1 Surgical day plus OB coverage
- Current partners average about 10 deliveries a month, 15-20 surgeries a month and a 120-office visit; could vary based on practice.
- 1:4 calls rotations. 1 in 4 weekends
- Daily Patient Census 3 to 5
- Special Equipment/ Resources Available: 3D Ultrasound, 3D Mammography, CT, MRI etc. In adjoining hospital Da Vinci XI
- TN License or eligible to be licensed.
- Robotics Training a plus but not required.