HSHS Medical Group is recruiting an Outpatient Only Internal Medicine Physician to join an established Primary Care Clinic at Clinton County Rural Health conveniently located on the campus of HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital.
- Work in a brand new replacement clinic (still attached to the hospital) which opened this past Fall.
- The practice has EPIC EMR and PACS as well as access to lab, x-ray, MRI, and CT on site.
- Clinton County Rural Health has a service area of approximately 200,000 residents.
NOTE: Still have student loans? Ask me about our generous Student Loan Repayment bonus.
- The practice consists of 5 family medicine physicians and 3 nurse practitioners. Ample space.
- Extremely collegial group!
- Monday thru Friday outpatient clinic only (some work 4 days) with 36 patient contact hours per week.
St. Joseph’s Hospital in Breese, Illinois:
- 85-bed acute care hospital with full inpatient, obstetric, surgical and outpatient facilities.
- 400 families a year select the Women and Infants Center for their labor and delivery experience (our family medicine providers do not do any OB).
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital was recently was recently named a 2020 Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital by The Chartis Center for Rural Health. This is the second year in a row that St. Joseph's has received this designation.
Nearby the hospital is the YMCA HealthPlex, which provides state-of-the-art equipment, medically-based fitness training and wellness education.
Breese, Illinois is a great community with small town atmosphere close to big city amenities:
- Located a short 40 minutes from St. Louis, Missouri.
- 26,000 Acre Carlyle Lake is located just 15 minutes away for camping, hiking, and water sport activities.
- In just minutes, you can be out your front door and in your boat, bicycling or walking the top of the Dam, fishing, camping, or partaking in any of your favorite outdoor activities and our many local events.
- Breese’ community has worked together to provide a high quality life with small town values.